15 Things College Students Are Just Not In the Mood For Today
College is freaking great, but sometimes we are just not in the mood.
1. Waiting for the professor to get to class.
I’m sorry, last time I checked I have to be here on time, I’m about to dock your participation points.
2. Getting literally every due date on the syllabus moved around.
WHY EVEN GIVE US ONE?
3. Getting an assignment that wasn’t on the syllabus at all.
That’s cool. I don’t have a life or anything.
4. Getting half run over by people on bikes on campus.
The side walk is for walking, slow the heck down Lance Armstrong.
5. Having a professor hold you late in class.
Yeah, I mean I was really hoping I’d have to sprint across campus to my next class. I definitely needed the exercise.
6. Loud people at the library having a raging study session with their friends.
Why. Just why.
View original post 270 more words